Thank you (the
"your") for choosing to be part of our community at TechHost (
- What data do we collect?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us and any appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
TechHost collects the following data:
- Identification data (name, email address, phone number, username).
- Billing address.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- Account information when you create an account.
- Account information from other services when you log into or create an account using an alternative sign-in method.
How will we use your data?
TechHost collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Contact you regarding offers, billing status, and your purchased services with contact details you provide us with.
- Fraud protection and anti-fraud when you buy services.
- Creating and securing your account.
How we store your data?
TechHost securely stores data within databases, the information is encrypted and hashed before entering the database to avoid any insecurities. TechHost keeps your data for as long as the account is active, after the account hasn't been used for some time, it will be marked as inactive. Once marked as inactive, the account will be deleted within 14 days, along with all data associated with that account.
What are your data protection rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - you have the right to request TechHost for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - you have the right to request that TechHost correct any information that you believe is incorrect or inaccurate. You also have the right to request that any incomplete information is completed by TechHost.
- The right to erasure - you have the right to request that TechHost erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - you have the right to request that TechHost restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - you have the right to request that TechHost transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you are interested in making a request or have any questions about the rights above, please contact us via our email: [email protected]
How to contact us and any appropriate authorities