We are confident in our ability to keep our services reliable and always online. We understand how important it is for services to maintain high availability, which is why we provide a service level agreement to cover our clients in the event of a service disruption.
The following services of ours are covered by Service Level Agreement:
- Web Hosting
- Discord Bot Hosting
- Game Hosting
- VPS Hosting
2. SLA Coverage
Our SLA only applies to the following types of interruptions:
- Network - We guarantee 99.9% network availability to all applicable services. If at any time our service does not maintain this agreement for 15 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
- Hardware - We guarantee our physical machines will be able to supply service at all times for all applicable services. If at any time our machines are not able to maintain this agreement for 15 consecutive minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
- Denial of Service Attack (DoS/DDoS) - We guarantee protection against all types of Denial of Service attacks. If we are unable to mitigate a denial of service attack within 15 minutes, the affected service will be covered by our SLA.
3. SLA Limitations
Our SLA does not apply to the following types of interruptions:
- Planned Maintenance - Occasionally we need to perform maintenance on our servers that may result in temporary downtime. We announce all planned maintenance in advance via email / Discord announcement / our website.
- Software error/failure - Software is not within the scope of our service therefore we do not cover errors, crashes, or any service interruptions caused by software.
- Interruptions caused by the client - We do not cover issues caused by the client such as installing third-party files and software or custom scripts.
- Exceeding allocated resources - Interruptions due to the affected service using more resources than available are not covered.
- Circumstances beyond our control - Force majeure or any act of Nature which results in failure of service.
4. Non-Compliance Claims
In the event of non-compliance, the client will be compensated as per the terms below.
- For every minute of downtime, TechHost will provide an equivalent extension to the affected service, rounded to the nearest day.
- To receive service compensation, the client must create an SLA claim via support ticket from their authorized client account.
- SLA claims must be submitted within one week (seven days) of the outage.
- All SLA claims will be investigated. The outcome of such claims will be decided at the sole discretion of TechHost.
- Any SLA claims we deem to be fraudulent will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to deny SLA claims if we believe the client has purposely attempted to cause a service disruption claim against our Service Level Agreement.
- This SLA is only valid for direct clients on TechHost, We will not be liable for any downtime caused by any reseller of its services.
We reserve the right to amend or vary the terms of our SLA at any time, any changes will be reflected immediately on this page.
6. Contact Us
If you require any clarification of our SLA or have any questions, please contact us via email at [email protected].